Why everyone needs to have passive income?
We all have 24 hours a day. Time is the greatest equalizer because no one will ever get more or less than that per day. Time is precious and it’s sacred. And that is why passive income is so important. Because it is more valuable than money, once it’s gone, it’s gone.
If you’re looking to build wealth, if you’re looking to save up a nest egg for retirement, or if you’re merely looking for a way to alleviate financial stress in your life, passive income is one of the best ways to do it.
However, creating a passive income stream is far from automatic. It’s no easy feat by any measure. It takes an enormous amount of effort and exertion of your time with very little return in the beginning. It involves an overall sense of frustration and an enormous learning curve. Still, it’s one of the most fruitful and worthwhile investments of your time that you could possibly engage in.
- Passive income gives you the freedom of time
- All things considered, time is our greatest asset. In fact, time is far more valuable than money. While money can be spent and earned, time can only be used up but just once. After that time has passed, it’s gone forever. You can never physically relive that moment again. This is why passive income is so important — because it gives you the freedom of time. When you’re less shackled by the necessity to earn just to meet your monthly financial obligations, you have the freedom of time.
- It reduces your stress, anxiety and fear of the future.
- There’s nothing worse than having the pressure that comes along with an inability to pay your bills. It causes anxiety, fear and an overall hopeless desperation for the future. The what-if scenarios begin to encircle your mind, like a hawk flying above its prey prior to swooping in for the kill. It does a number on you mentally, physically and spiritually. It emotionally beats you up and destroys your hopes and aspirations.
- It allows you to pursue doing the things you love rather than what pays the bills
- It also frees you to produce an active income by following your heart. When your passive income outpaces your debts, why not get involved with a project that you care deeply about? Maybe you want to help out at a homeless shelter downtown that can’t pay you. Maybe you want you to teach your neighbor’s son piano lessons and they can’t pay you much. Whatever it is, you can do it because you’re not worried about the paycheck.
- Whether it’s art or music or travel, we can indulge our fantasies when passive income frees us from debt that tethers us to the never-ending cycle of payments and interest. It allows you to exit that proverbial rat race by elevating you above all the things that worry so-called “normal folks.